Beautiful corner one bedroom apartment in the heart of Tudor City at Woodstock Tower. This 23rd floor unit gives you spectacular views of the East River, Southern Manhattan skyline and Queensboro Bridge. The apartment features oversized windows giving you amazing sunlight all day. This is a turn key apartment. For those of you who are reading this an are unfamiliar with the Tudor City area, is it a hidden oasis less than a 10 minute walk the banking hub of the world--Midtown East.
- Living Room: Approximately 18ft by 12ft featuring two large 3ft by 5ft windows. A mounted 42in flat screen 1080i TV, futon and large rug.
- Kitchen: Beautiful granite counter tops, two burner electric cook top stove, microwave, maple cabinets and a tiled back slash. Owner will supply plates, utensils, cups, pots and pans should you wish. Small, half refrigerator.
- General: Two very large walk in closets. AC unit included. Mattress, bed frame and other toiletries can be supplied if you need them
- Bathroom: Very clean. The shower/tub was just glazed, grout is bright white. Shower curtain and mat included should you want them. The bathroom has a large window with a view of the East River and United Nations.
- Bedroom: Easily can fit a king sized bed and dresser, owner currently has a queen and night stand. Bedroom has both an Eastern and Southern exposure. Bed, bed frame, dresser and night stand can be left for future tenant
The apartment comes furnished or unfurnished for the same price. The apartment available for a 12 month lease, no short term rentals allowed. No broker fees. All utilities (heat, water, AC), WiFi, cable and landline included in the rent! Sorry, no pets =(
Woodstock Tower is a full service building, with 24 hour doorman, live-in super, laundry room, large gym for a small fee, and a furnished private courtyard. Numerous parking garages, grocery stores, and pharmacies within a few blocks. Minutes from Grand Central Station.